In order to be qualified to the PGA Poland training programme, you should:
1) Send the documents and pass the level of play
- Fill in the application form - below
- Send a CV and a document confirming the completion of middle education (maturity exam), in case of graduation abroad, you should submit a confirmation issued by a relevant board of education.
- Pass the level of play: from 2016 PGA Polska will accept persons who have passed the level of play during the PGA Polska tournament's, which will take place prior to the start of the first training. To pass player has to play 2 rounds in a tournament subsequent with score 172 or better from the white tees, (golf course par 72). To pass the exam the student must apply before the tournament desire to pass the qualifying rounds for the PGA Poland and submit an application for admission (to download from the website of PGA Poland). No such notification before the tournament makes the result of a tournament does not count as qualifying round relinquish amateur status in the Polish Golf Association and send a confirmation to the PGA Poland (after completing level of play)
relinquish amateur status in the Polish Golf Unior (or other national golf union) and send a confirmation to the PGA Poland (after completing level of play)
- bring the annual fee for the PGA course, which will be determined by the Management Board of the PGA. There is a possibillity to pay in rates. In 2015, the fee was 4000 zł
2) On the basis of the submitted documents and the opinion of the Training Committee, the Board of PGA shall pass the decision whether to admit the candidate to the programme. In case of a positive decision, the candidate is granted the title of an TRAINEE.
In case of abandoning the training by the Trainee (participation in the programme) or in case of unsatisfactory results, upon the motion of the Training Committee, the Board may decide to discontinue the training.
According to paragraph 10 of the Statutes of PGA Poland, upon the completion of the first year of training and gaining the professional title of a golf instructor, the Trainees may apply to become the regular members of PGA Poland by submitting the membership declaration.
3) According to paragraph 11, 12 and 12a of the Statutes of PGA Poland, professional players, physical and legal persons may become the supporting members of PGA Poland while persons rendering exceptional services may become the honourable members of PGA Poland.
In order to be PGA Poland Playing Pro
Playing Pro may be person with full legal capacity, resident in the country and abroad, hold professional qualifications player in golf according to the requirements of the association, which fill the application form and will be adopted by the Board.
The PGA-Poland Board of Directors sets the following requirements for the Professional qualifications of a PGA-Poland playing Professional:
Average result of +1 for men and +3 for women for 8 consecutive rounds in Professional tournaments approved by PGA-Poland
Passing, before a Commission indicated by the Board, of an exam on the Rules & Etiquette of Golf, sport organisation in Poland and knowledge about the PGA including PGA-Poland
Presenting a faultless moral and ethical attitude, as well as gaining a positive opinion from the Disciplinary Committee of PGA-Poland in this matter.
Resigning the Amateur Status
The Board reserves the right to exempt from these requirements candidates with outstanding sports merits.
In you have any questions, please contact Angelika Eratowska, tel. 506 875 558 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org